- “Republicans have added over 675 seats to their ranks in this election, dramatically surpassing 1994 gains.
- The chamber switches thus far are all Democratic to Republican except for Montana House which was tied and is now Republican, and the Oregon House which was Democratic and is now tied. …
- This is the first time in Alabama that Republicans have controlled the legislature since reconstruction.
- The North Carolina Senate has not been Republican since 1870.
- And Republicans have reportedly taken over 100 seats in the New Hampshire House.
- For the first time in history, the Minnesota Senate will be controlled by the GOP.”